At HLC, we not only strive to offer the highest quality of work, but by doing it in the safest possible manner. HLC has a company-wide safety policy to assure that all jobs be done with respect to the safety and health of our customers and employees, and also adheres to all other companies policies. We have implemented a plan based on a company policy, safety meetings, and hands-on experiences in the field.
– The owners, managers and employee’s of HLC believe that no project can be considered a success without all of our employees returning home safely each evening. We firmly believe the safety of our associates, our clients, the public, the environment and our subcontractors cannot be compromised by our operations. This will be achieved by:
Utilizing our dedicated management team and our in-house safety professionals to constantly assess and improve our safety processes, training and communication.
Teaming with outside safety consultants, risk professionals, manufacturers and trade associations that share our passion for constantly improving upon our safety culture.
- Careful evaluation of the work processes.
- Pre-project and post project reviews.
- Continual onsite audits and training during projects
- Ongoing training and continuing education of our workforce.
- Complying with all applicable Federal, State and Local Regulations.
- Providing the support, equipment and materials needed to do a job safely.
- Listening to the needs and concerns of our clients and our associates.
- All HLC associates being responsible to comply with the Company’s Safety Program and being empowered to report any potential unsafe condition.
- Holding supervision and management accountable for the safety performance of employees and maintenance of a safe work environment.
Safety is accomplished by a proactive teamwork approach. HLC believes that by eliminating accidents and injuries, the total performance of the company is improved. For specific inquiries into our safety policies and practices, please contact us follow catalogue.